Servicios en Español
Primary care is provided for adults and children by physicians, nurse practitioners, physician's assistants, nurses, and medical assistants.
- Physical Exams: I.e. Annual, School, & Work.
- Acute Disease Management: I.e. Muscular Skeletal Problems, Headaches, Migraines, Earaches, Sore Throat, & Urinary Infections.
- Chronic Disease Management: I.e. Diabetes, Hypertension, Emphysema, Asthma, Depression, & Anxiety.
- Women's Health: I.e. Pap Smears, Breast Exams, Hormone Management, & Menstrual Problems.
- Medication:Our patients can receive medications through our on site dispensary.
To request medical records, please fill out this form and return it to Good Samaritan Health Center of Cobb. This form can be dropped off or faxed to 770-419-3121
Comprehensive dental care is provided for adults and children by dentists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants.
- Initial Comprehensive Dental Examination: I.e. Dental x-rays, teeth and gum evaluations
- Preventative Dentistry: I.e. Periodic examinations, cleanings, sealants, and fluoride treatments
- Advanced Dentistry Includes:
- Fillings: Amalgam and composite restorations
- Root Canals: Endodontic treatment can safely and comfortably save a tooth that would otherwise have to be removed
- Crowns and Bridgework: Fixed and precise tooth replacement.
- Removable Partials & Dentures: Replacement of missing teeth with removable appliances.
- Oral Surgery: Simple removal of un-savable teeth and/or wisdom teeth.
Our center provides access to Biblically-based psychological counseling is offered onsite to individuals, families, adults, and children. Each patient's mental health is addressed as one component of overall health.
Patients have an opportunity to meet with a trained volunteer in our Prayer Room. Patients can fill out Prayer Request cards, learn more about God, learn more about having a personal relationship with Christ, find a church, or simply pray with someone from our Prayer Team.
Education services are provided to patients by pharmacists, pharmacy students, and licensed educators who work closely with each patient's physician. Topics include:
- Weight Management
- Hypertension Control
We provide contact information to appropriate social services agencies.
Good Samaritan Cobb believes that all people should have access to quality healthcare, regardless of their economic status. This belief allows Good Sam patients to pay according to their ability. Health services are charged on a sliding fee scale based on family size and income. The health center does not turn anyone away due to inability to pay. Proof of income required.